ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By thinking Allah, the Almighty; I would like to say that the submission of the report is a great and achievement and delighting occasion for me.
The study has been under taken for partial fulfillment of the requirements for the internship of MBA Program in Marketing Department. I am grateful to the department of Marketing, University of Rajshahi for giving me the opportunity of conduce the research work.
To develop power of knowledge it is essential to gain experience. For this Purpose Practical training is very helpful to us beside theoretical knowledge. To build an efficient marketer the Marketing Dept. of R.U is providing opportunities to its student to go through not only theoretical knowledge but also Practical training. By providing these opportunities marketing department is building up the career of marketers.
I am especially grateful to my supervisor and teacher, Dr.A.K.M.Golam Robbani Mondol, Associate Professor, Department of Marketing, University of Rajshahi who has give me much inspiration to continue my internship program properly. He has given me the constructive direction, good advice and help heartily in the research work.
I am indebted to honorable Vice President Mr. Ariful Haq and officers of all section of Mercantile Bank Ltd. Rajshahi Branch for their encouragement and help at various stages of my work.
Due to bank secrecy and out time limitation this report in failed to cover all about. In preparing this report there many have done some mistakes. So I apologized for that.
Sincerely,
-----------------------------
Billal Ahmed
Student of MBA-2005
Department of Marketing
No comments:
Post a Comment